Dude Ranches in Colorado
What Makes Us Unique!
There are many wonderful dude ranches in Colorado to choose from - especially in the West, which is why we offer many things you don’t normally see at a typical Colorado dude ranch. Here are just a few examples:
- Guests receive a full-suspension mountain bike along with your own horse (and experienced guides) to cover the spectacular trails in southwest Colorado.
- Our kids/teen programs are geared to educate as well as exhilarate. In addition to endless trails, sports activities and nighttime events, your kids will learn (many of our counselors are also grade and high school teachers) about navigation, astronomy, fitness techniques and western history. They'll also enjoy
their own Old-western town paintball course and spend an afternoon gold panning.
- Our Colorado guest ranch owner will personally show you how to tie your own fly (for fly fishing or regular fishing) and guide you to catch a trophy trout on the famous Animas River.
- We are the only dude ranch in the world with its own Major League baseball/softball field and batting cage.
- Activities don't end at sundown—our nighttime activities include outdoor movies (with fresh made popcorn), karaoke, family skits, campouts, cowboy singing, line dancing and the Majestic Event—a relay race including an ATV obstacle course, horseshoes, ping pong, archery and more.
- We find yummy snacks and drinks and fill your refrigerator upon arrival.
- We take comfort to a new level with tempur-pedic mattresses for adults in each cabin.
- Guests can summit a 13,232 ft. mountain with owner Robert.
Selected as one of the top 50 Dude Ranches in the world